Wednesday, October 13, 2010

CT Call


So I am making my debute real soon and I need some fabulous scrappers to show off my designs!
(I have a traditional paper scrapping desiging style)
see some designs here:

Requirements:
*3 layouts a month (or 1 per kit)*link to 3 galleries Mscraps, DST, & one other of your choosing*ACTIVE in CT forum*someone who just loves to scrap and it shows in their pages*above all having fun!!

To Apply
Please email your applications subject CT Call to
with the following info:
- Name
- Link to your most complete online gallery and blog (if applicable)
- Your current CT's (if any) or commitments
- A little something about yourself.
- why you would like to be on my team

Applications due by Oct 22nd 11:59pm PST

0 comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP