Tuesday, October 12, 2010

TOU

Pixie Perfect Designs by Holly Trimmer
©2010

Thank you so much for purchasing/downloading my graphics!

By downloading these files, you acknowledge receipt of a license to use the designs for PERSONAL and LIMITED COMMERCIAL USE ONLY, but not the rights to the designs themselves.


YOU MAY...

* You MAY alter the designs by recoloring, resizing, or by adding to or taking away from it.

* You MAY post or sumbit scrapbook pages or other projects on-line or for publication using these images. Please give credit to Pixie Perfect Designs.

* You MAY use my designs in your home based business AS LONG AS...
1. The finished product is a FLATTENED JPG file or in PRINTED form.
2. My original files are not redistributed in any way.
3. You credit me somewhere - on your website credits page or someplace similar. (If you do not wish to credit me, please contact me for a commercial license.)
* Please email me with any further questions.


YOU MAY NOT...

* You MAY NOT distribute, redistribute, repackage or in any other way share the designs.

* You MAY NOT claim the images as your own work, whether it is altered or in it's original form.

* You MAY NOT use my designs for anything illegal, immoral, or offensive in nature.



Limited Liability:
The content is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Pixie Perfect Designs shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages in connection with the use of the content.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at pixieperfectdesigns@gmail.com . I welcome any questions or comments!

Some kits/element packs use fonts by Miss Tiina designs. http://misstiina.com/
Some kits/element packs use fonts by Keven & Amanada. http://kevenandamanda.com/

My digital scrapbooking kits and elements are available for purchase at the following online store(s).
Mscraps.com
DivineDigital.com

Happy Scrapping!

Holly Trimmer AKA Pixie Perfect Designs
http://ppdbyholly.blogspot.com
pixieperfectdesigns@gmail.com

0 comments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP